Verizon Wireless & ZTE USA Introduce AD3700
The modem supports Evolution-Data Optimized (EVDO), Global System for Mobile communications (GSM)/General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)/Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution (EDGE), and High Speed Packet Access (HSPA)/Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) wireless platforms.
Key features include:
- Runs on Verizon Wireless' high-speed network, which uses EVDO Rev. A technology
- Includes VZAccess Manager software for easy connection management and automatic installation
- Swivel hinge USB
- Windows Vista/XP/2000 Operating System compatibility
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- 1.6 ounces
- 3.1"(H) x 1.7"(W) x 0.5"(D)
The AD3700 is available from Verizon Wireless Communications Stores. The USB modem will cost $79.99 after a $50.00 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement on a Mobile Broadband plan.