Things are Really Bad: Letterman Skewers iPhone 4
Of course, Mel Gibson received some air time, too, so the iPhone 4 wasn't the only thing Letterman felt was worthy of ridicule. Here's the list (video below):
10. To make a call, you have to insert a quarter
9. Automatically answers every call with a computerized, "Yello!"
8. Operates on 20 "D" batteries
7. Pre-loaded with naked photos of Steve Jobs
6. You keep getting anonymous texts reading, "iPhone kill you"
5. "Apple Store" looks suspiciously like some dude's trunk
4. Looks, smells and tastes like a Pop-Tart
3. There's no lather when washing your cornea (Sorry, that's a sign you've purchased a bad eye foam)
2. You check your email and it shocks your nuts
1. Only accepts calls from Mel Gibson