Sony Introduces 24" VAIO L All-In-One Desktop PC
There's an HDMI socket, USB port, and Sony tosses in a pair of rechargeable action 3D glasses as well. It'll ship with a Core i7 processor, Windows 7 Professional, a discrete NVIDIA graphics card (with 1GB of VRAM), an AIO design, wireless keyboard / mouse, USB 3.0 connectivity, HD webcam, and plenty of multimedia support. It'll ship in July for upwards of $1400, but boy, we'd pay the premium!
Powerful and Productive:
* Quad Core Intel® Core™ i7 processor for visibly smart performance at its best (select models)
* Windows® 7 Professional (select models)
* Windows® 7 Home Premium (select models)
* Dedicated NVIDIA® graphics with 1GB VRAM (select models)
* Sleek and sexy All-in-One design from any angle
* Compact All-in-One design, wireless keyboard and mouse offer a clutter-free workspace
* Wait less and transfer data faster with USB 3.0 technology
* HD web camera powered by Exmor™ sensor offers great low-light performance and superb video chatting quality
* VAIO Care™ software makes PC maintenance simple
* Explore the web, music, photos and more with a touch of a finger
* Multi-touch controls offer a simple, intuitive way to explore your PC
* Edge Access™ technology incorporates touchable controls into the display's bezel
* Experience 2D and 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movies (select models) and games in stunning Full 1080p HD
* Enjoy your photos and videos in 3D with the 3D photo and video viewer
* Enjoy rich, full audio with S-FORCE™ 3D Front Surround Sound technology
* Connect your PS3™ system or set-top box via HDMI input
* Experience your content in a whole new way with Media Gallery™ software
* A true All-in-One solution with a PC, Blu-ray Disc™ player (select models), HDTV and DVR (select models) in one sophisticated wall-mountable package (mount sold separately).
The L Series with 3D technology will be available July 13, 2011 for pre-sale at www.sonystyle.com/lseries and at select retailers around the country for about $1,420. The new L Series comes in black or a premium white Signature Collection model, and it will be on display at the E3 tradeshow in Los Angeles starting June 7, 2011 at the Sony Online Entertainment booth (#4600).Images are available at www.sony.com/news.