Shutterfly Wink Lets You Combine & Print Social Network Photos
According to Shutterfly, it takes only seconds to create and send a photostrip in Wink. All you have to do is choose a template, add and adjust a few photos, and send it off. You can also share completed photostrips on Facebook and Twitter.
“Traditional print formats often don’t make sense for the kind of photos you shoot on your iPhone or share on Facebook,” said John Poisson, vice-president of mobile and social media at Shutterfly. “Photostrips allow you to combine a few of these ‘in-the-moment’ photos—pictures of a party, a day at the beach, a perfect meal—and create something new and engaging in just a few seconds. And Wink makes giving as easy as creating, whether you’re sending a thank you on the way home or sharing a big night out.”
Shutterfly's Wink is available as a free application for iPhone users. It's also available as a full-featured website at wink.shutterfly.com. To celebrate the launch of Wink, Shutterfly is giving away three free photostrips to the first 50,000 people who download the Wink app for iPhone which is available from iTunes.
- One-click access to your photos on your iPhone or computer, Facebook, and Flickr
- Photostrip templates, from three photos to five
- Simple, intuitive tools to resize, rotate and add effects to your photos
- Secure payment through PayPal or credit card
- One click publishing to Facebook and Twitter