Dell Packs A Punch With Value-Driven Vostro Business Notebooks
Aimed directly at small business users (but fully capable of handling your minor road warrior spells), the new Vostro 3000 series can be outfitted with an optional Core i7 Quad-Core CPU (on the Vostro 3700), while the Vostro 3300 is one of the industry’s thinnest commercial 13” laptop with an integrated optical drive. The 14" Vostro 3400 ups the screen size a bit, and it can also last for up to 8 solid hours with the optional 9-cell battery.
All of the Vostro 3000 laptops have embedded webcam and microphone for collaboration through videoconferencing, while the Vostro 3500 and 3700 offer the option of high definition WLED screens and the 3700 offers the option of up to 1GB of NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics. There's even a built-in HDMI port for showing the occasional movie on the office HDTV. The Vostro 3000 series laptops sport durable hinges and are encased in aluminum for extra protection while away from the office, and of course you'll find 802.11g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WWAN (mobile broadband), Windows 7, up to 6GB of DDR3 RAM and an auto-backup service. All of the models should be available to order starting today, with pricing to begin at around $699.
These new Vostro notebooks are also backed by a dedicated and specially trained small-business sales and support team of experts, which is a key pain point for small businesses that typically have little or no IT support. Inclusion in Dell’s FastTrack program enables select configurations of the Vostro 3000 series to ship within 48 hours of ordering , further removing worry from buying a new laptop.
Durability is another feature more customers are demanding from their laptops. The Vostro 3000 series laptops sport durable hinges and are encased in aluminum for extra protection while away from the office. Shipped with a 30-day return policy , the Vostro 3000 notebooks also feature a suite of customizable service and support solutions to keep business data protected and business moving at an affordable price.
Vostro 3000 Series: At a Glance
- Stay in Touch: With the integrated webcam and microphone , users can make Internet calls, conduct video conferences and remotely exchange files to help increase productivity.
- Always Be Connected: Users can go wireless with a full range of connectivity options: 802.11g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN mobile broadband.
- Memory to Spare: Run Windows® 7 effortlessly while performing everyday tasks quickly with support for up to 6GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory.
- Protect Your Work: Keep your critical data under lock and key with optional finger print reader and full-data-encrypted hard drives.
- “Set & Forget” Online Data Protection: Easy, secure and automated Dell DataSafe online backup protects and helps recover business-critical data.
- Coverage Now and Later: Users can extend their basic Limited Hardware Warranty from 1-3 years to stay covered into the future.
- Remote On-Call Support: Small businesses can get help when they need it with DellConnect, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help resolve system issues remotely.
- ProSupport to Simplify IT: Businesses can choose their own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport™ services.