Wisair's Wireless USB DisplayDock solution allows Mac users to connect to a monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers, via a single wireless link with a single adapter that connects to a USB port, available in ALL MacBook platforms. Bearing in mind that there are very limited docking solutions for MacBook platforms available today, this solution offers a whole new user experience with plug and play operation and enhanced convenience.
- Convenience – enjoy the MacBook mobility as well as the convenience of a large monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers while at home or at the office.
- Complete - a single adapter that transfers everything (the video, audio and input devices), wirelessly.
- Simplicity – does not require any network know-how or network configuration. Install the software once, plug in the MacBook adapter to a USB port available in ALL Mac platforms and go.
- Performance – no delay for keyboard, mouse or audio and crisp and clear images delivered with fast and reliable Ultra Wide Band (UWB) radio and Wireless USB protocol.
- Security - pre-paired adapters to ensure secure transmissions over a 128 bit encrypted link.
Wireless USB Solutions Key Features:
- Point to point wireless connectivity based on reliable UWB radio link.
- Universal solution for MacBook platforms with an adapter that connects to a single USB port available in ALL Mac platforms, for audio, video, keyboard and mouse.
- Connectivity from anywhere in the room, with distances of up to 30 ft.
- Pre-paired adapters for hassle-free, plug and play operation.
- High speed connectivity that does not load the WiFi network in the office or at home and does not degrade its performance, for simultaneous operation and display of Internet content.
- Wireless audio and video (up to 1440x1050 screen resolution).
- Mac Leopard (10.5) and Snow Leopard (10.6) OS support.
|HotHardware and CyberPower PC Spring...||163|
|The NSA Cites Anyone Using Encryption To...||21|
|Video Demo Pits 2012 Watch Dogs On PC...||19|
|Panasonic's 20-inch Toughpad 4K Tablet...||17|
|Flappy Bird Creator Considers Bringing...||12|
|Windows XP Slated To Be Mothballed April...||12|
|$179 ASUS Chromebox Up For Preorder||12|