Facts about NVIDIA® 3D Vision and Unreal Engine 3:
- Epic Games and NVIDIA have worked together to integrate “out of the box” support for NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology into Unreal Engine 3.
- Unreal Engine 3 is the engine that powers some of the most successful games in the marketplace including: Gears of War and Gears of War 2, Shadow Complex, BioShock 2, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, Borderlands and Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- The updated version of Unreal Engine 3 and UDK will be available in the near future for all licensees allowing games developed with that revision (or later) to deliver “out of the box” support for 3D vision.
- 3D Vision is the world’s leading consumer 3D solution and supports PC gaming, photographs, videos, Blu-ray 3D, and 3D Web browsing.
- 3D Vision consists of wireless, active-shutter glasses and wireless USB emitter and can work with compatible 120Hz desktop LCDs, 3D TVs and projectors. A NVIDIA GeForce® 8800 GTX or higher GPU is also required.
|HotHardware and CyberPower PC Spring...||106|
|Microsoft's Attempt To Convert Users...||32|
|Video Demo Pits 2012 Watch Dogs On PC...||16|
|Microsoft Confirms DirectX 12 Lives,...||15|
|Windows XP Slated To Be Mothballed April...||12|
|Razer Launches ‘World First Mechanical...||8|
|$179 ASUS Chromebox Up For Preorder||7|