Kingston SSDNow V+ Features and Specifications:
- Sequential Read Throughput*: 64GB, 128GB & 256GB - 220MB/sec.
- Sequential Write Throughput*:
- 64GB - 140MB/sec.
- 128GB - 170MB/sec.
- 256GB - 180MB/sec.
- IOPS (Input and Output Operations per Second)*:
- Random 4K read - 6,300 IOPS
- Random 4K write: 64GB - 84 IOPS
- Random 4K write: 128GB - 158 IOPS
- Random 4K write: 256GB - 291 IOPS
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 1.5Gb/sec. and 3.0Gb/sec.
- Capacity**: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.: Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- Storage temperatures: -40 C to 85 C
- Operating temperatures: 0 C to 70 C
- Dimensions: 69.85mm x 100mm x 9.5mm
- Weight: 84 grams
- Vibration operating: 2.7G
- Vibration non-operating: 20G
- Power specs: Active: 2.6W; Idle: 0.15W
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Operating Shock: 1500G
- Guaranteed: backed by a three-year Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
|HotHardware’s Summer Gaming System...||380|
|Here's The Code To Receive 'The Sims 2...||29|
|Verizon Warns Unlimited 4G LTE Customers...||23|
|Google Seals Twitch Gaming Live...||22|
|Stanford Researchers Claim They Found...||15|
|Silent Power 'Copper Foam' Cooled PC...||15|
|Smart TVs Are Set To Completely Dominate...||14|