Help Us To Better Serve You: HH Reader Survey

We have a request that we were hoping you could all help us with.  First off, we want to thank you for being a part of the community here.  Our forum members and readers are what we're all about at HotHardware, and we very much value your opinions. If you haven't noticed yet, HotHardware partnered with Federated Media for our ad campaigns recently, as well as other services, to help keep the lights on around here.

If you enjoy HotHardware and have a few minutes, please consider filling out this brief survey.  It is completely annonymous and respects all standard privacy terms for our publication.

HotHardware Reader Survery

We'd like to ensure the best matches between advertisers, marketers and the site's readership.  Your answers are invaluable in a better understanding of the types of article content, products and advertising that is most interesting to you.  In addition, better matches between you and our ad partners will help HotHardware thrive (not to mention we won't bore you with ads you don't care about).

Thanks!

Tags:  HH, reader, Survey, help, serve, Read, EA
Comments
Dave_HH 6 years ago

Sorry for the duplication of effort on this folks.  For those of you that already filled out the survey the first time, thank you!  We apologize but it looks like we didn't get enough of a sampling and we had to re-initiate a new survey.  If you all could take a few minutes to fill this out again, we'd appreciate it.  Again, all responses are secure and confidential.

Thanks!

FSeven 6 years ago

Done and done!

Crisis Causer 6 years ago

Filled at this one too.  Glad to be of help.

Laggerzero 6 years ago
done
Dev 6 years ago

Favourite sites, I assumed they meant non adult orientated ones. Stick out tongue

ice_73 6 years ago

[quote user="Dev"]

WRONG :-P (joking of course... i also assumed that...)

great survery i actually find the ads on hh to be pretty good. the laptop toshiba add is pretty funny sometimes. :-)
rapid1 6 years ago
Yeah done but oddly enough in regards to the site's content they didn't have anything related to hardware or network support as a job title.
higgamo 6 years ago

kk.. done again hope it helps. btw im do much of a slob to post my workstation Zip it!

AjayD 6 years ago
Done. Leaving out the adult content sites made me actually have to put some thought into what my most visited sites are, with the exception of HH of course.Embarrassed
SqUiD267 6 years ago

Done! Hope it helps.

der meister 6 years ago
done, they don't have an aviation field for job...
entermymatrix03 6 years ago

Done! I went for the suck-up approach in the comments field Stick out tongue

nelsoncp21 6 years ago

Done again!

entermymatrix03 6 years ago

^^HAHA! That boys in it to win it! : ) Did you change any answers Nelson?

Savage Animal 6 years ago

Done...Again.

nelsoncp21 6 years ago

Yeah but not much. I did have to change what I have spent in the past 12 months on tech answer was and also the amount of time I spend on the internet in a week since I am forever checking in on  this site now. I am way more active now than ever I think and not really just to win something but more or less becasue there are more people on here posting so I get response usually within a couple hours or sometimes in a couple minutes.

I am really kinda happy with how things have gotten stired up around here. We have many new memebrs and some "Oldies" back in the game. It's a good mix.

entermymatrix03 6 years ago

Same here. I have actually made a true return. I did the whole mod from the shadows here and there but i'm actually back in full posting mode now! : ) I do like it that folks are actually replying and not letting a post sit there for days and days with only one person writing a one word response. I do wish folks would post in my "Post your workstation" thread. I think it would be fun to see where folks game and play. Again...my wife has my damn camera and she keeps forgetting it at work!!!!! Angry

Crisis Causer 6 years ago

I couldn't find my camera if my life depended on it.  Actually, I think I have 2.  Both are somewhere in my room... =P