New and used games retailer GameStop is starting to move away from selling titles for Sony's PlayStaton Portable (PSP) game console, instead choosing to focus on newer platforms, like the PS Vita. According to reports, GameStop has removed PSP games from a quarter of its stores, yanking them out of the smallest brick-and-mortar locations.
The reason, according to what Kotaku was told by a GameStop spokesperson, is to "maximize the merchandising space in the smallest 25 percent of stores." And for the remaining 75 percent of stores that will continue to carry PSP games, they'll be serving up "a greater assortment," the spokesperson said.
Image Source: Flickr (ShopRite)
|HotHardware's Halloween Spook-Tacular...||132|
|Marty McFly’s Future Realized: Behold...||15|
|Google To Modify Search Results To Fight...||12|
|FCC Claims Butt Dialing Puts A Strain On...||10|
|Preview: ASUS G751 Gaming Notebook...||9|
|Change.org Petition Asks Toys R Us To...||8|
|Windows 10 Hands-On: Beyond The Start...||6|