"45nm-based Penryn processors for Santa Rosa Refresh will launch in first quarter of 2008 and are expected to account for 20% of total notebook CPU shipments for the quarter. In the second quarter, CPUs supported by the Montevina platform will launch and account for 15% of shipments, while the proportion of Santa Rosa Refresh CPUs will increase to 35%.
Intel will also launch two further chipsets, Cantiga GS and Cantiga GL, in the third quarter. Cantiga GS will focus on the SFF (small form factor) desktop PC market, while Cantiga GL will target the value notebook market. All Cantiga chipsets will pair with the new ICH9M southbridge, according to the sources."
|EVGA Tegra Note 7 NVIDIA Tegra 4...||128|
|Coincidence Or Accident? Microsoft...||15|
|IRS Whiffs On Windows XP Deadline, Will...||14|
|The NSA Denies Exploiting The Heartbleed...||14|
|Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 WIMBoot Lets You...||12|
|Comcast Increases Download Speeds to...||10|
|Microsoft Underscores Windows 8.1 Will...||10|