Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks Show Total Dominance Over iPhone 5, HTC One
Kudos goes out to PrimateLabs for charting the benchmark results of the Galaxy S4, as conducted by Android Authority using the Geekbench 2 application, along with several other devices. Take a look at these results:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Qualcomm quad-core Snapdragon 600 @ 1.9GHz): 3,163
- HTC One (Qualcom quad-core Snapdragon 600 @ 1.7GHz): 2,687
- LG Nexus 4 (Qualcomm quad-core APQ8064 @ 1.5GHz): 2,040
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Samsung quad-core Exynos 4412 @ 1.4GHz): 1,717
- Apple iPhone 5 (Apple dual-core A6 @ 1.3GHz): 1,596
- BlackBerry Z10 (Qualcomm dual-core Snapdragon MSM8960 @ 1.5GHz): 1,480
That's an impressive show of dominance. Not only is the Galaxy S4 nearly twice as fast as its predecessor and outpacing the HTC One, it's also running laps around the iPhone 5 and making a mockery out of the new BlackBerry Z10 handset.
In addition to the processor options listed above, the Galaxy S4 features a 5-inch Full HD 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera, and various other tidbits, all wrapped in a chassis that measures just 7.9mm thin.