How does it work?
- Protective case & wireless charger in-one
The slim Hug case provides daily protection for your device while also conveniently charging it when placed on the Hug pad. Charge up without plugging in
- Green technology Hug draws power only to the level your device needs, then nothing more.
- Interoperable Any hug case works with any hug pad. So with the same case you can get a power hug on pads at home or the office.
- Future compatibility: Hug is based on the Wireless Power Consortium standard. This means that your Hug charging pad will always be compatible with new devices supporting the standard. This also means that your hug case will be compatible with everyday products (you bedside table, starbuck's coffee table, in the airplane etc) that support this universal standard.
Connect the Hug charging pad to a standard ac power source, then place your phone in the wireless Hug charging case. Second, place the Hug case with the phone in it on the charging pad. Magnets in the pad and case automatically create a safe, charging field that wirelessly charges your phone.
Key product features include:
- Efficient – The Hug delivers a "smart charge." It knows when the iPhone has reached a complete charge and, at that time, stops pulling power.
- Convenient – The Hug charges just as fast as traditional chargers, but without the hassle of cords and wires. Instead the charging pad transfers power wirelessly through a magnetic field to the iPhone enclosed in the Hug case.
- Design-Forward – The Hug, featuring a sleek two-part case and a charging mat, is constructed with durable injection-molded materials with true aluminum metal and accents. Its form factor was inspired by the flowing lines of the golden age of sport automotive design.
- Added Protection – The Hug comes with a durable, shock absorbing case and a charging pad. A screen protection kit is also included for total iPhone protection.
- Interoperable – The Hug is the first charging pad to be is designed in accordance to the specifications of the Wireless Power Consortium.
|Microsoft Fakes It At E3: Shows Xbox One...||18|
|Orders Speak Volumes: Amazon Launch...||11|
|Xbox One Games Pricing Confirmed at...||8|
|The Xbox One-Eighty: Microsoft Drops...||7|
|Samsung Begins Mass Production of PCIe...||7|
|Did Microsoft Lie About NSA Skype...||7|
|Cliff Bleszinski Backs Xbox One's Used...||5|